Exhibitor PR Registration
Brand USA Media Forum: U.K. & Europe, 26 - 28 September 2022 is designed to showcase the diverse range of travel experiences available across the entirety of the USA. Registration is open to all tourism industry entities, including but not limited to, destination marketing organizations (DMOs), hospitality organizations, hotels, attractions, and other companies operating export-ready tourism services in the United States who are also attending Brand USA Travel Week U.K. & Europe 2022.
To register, please contact your Brand USA representative or email [email protected].
Policies and Procedures
Complete the registration form. Only the named registrant is eligible to attend. Registrations are not transferable to colleagues without prior approval of Brand USA.
Registration confirmation will be announced on a rolling basis. Please register as soon as possible, however registration does not guarantee attendance, which is limited due to space. Attendees may not host or operate a Frankfurt-based travel trade event at any time during the term of Brand USA Travel Week U.K. & Europe 2022 without written permission from Brand USA.
Registration is subject to the Brand USA Travel Week U.K. & Europe 2022 Terms and Conditions.
Brand USA reserves the right to make selections to ensure geographic and branding diversity consistent with its corporate purpose pursuant to the Travel Promotion Act of 2009, as amended.
Costs to Exhibitor PR
$2,000.00 per delegate (only one delegate per U.S. partner)
Included in the Exhibitor PR Fee
- One delegate attendee
- Two days of pre-arranged, matchmade appointments
- Attendance at enrichment series
- Attendance at C-suite press briefings and media networking events
- Exhibitor table and branding material (please note these will be the same as the Exhibitor table branding). Exhibitors will provide the table branding assets. All exhibitor PR space will be of equal size and includes an exhibition table and chair. No “booth build-outs” or enhancements are permitted. Brand USA will provide physical signage and visuals for each table.
- Breakfast, lunch, tea, and coffee from Tuesday, September 27 – Wednesday, September 28. Access to all evening receptions from Monday, September 26-Wednesday, September 28. Food and beverages will be provided.
- Directory of media attendees to include contact and biographical information available via the appointment-scheduling portal.
The event will be held at: Alte Oper, Opernpl. 1, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Accommodation is not included in the exhibitor PR fee; more information coming soon.
Schedule of Events
For more detailed program information, click here.
- Brand USA Media Forum: U.K. & Europe, 26 - 28 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions?
A. Yes, prerequisite to participation is having a table at Brand USA Travel Week U.K. & Europe 2022.
A: Hosted European media will be recruited from countries across Europe, including and not limited to Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, and Sweden), Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. We have chosen these markets based on where we have representation and where our exhibitors will gain the most value.
A: Our intent is to provide both our attendees with opportunities to hear from compelling speakers including marketers, strategists, and industry leaders in a series of meaningful conversations designed to inspire, engage, and inform. These sessions will not conflict with pre-scheduled appointments.
A: After registration closes, all attendees will be invited to create their online profile on the bespoke appointment system. Once all profiles are complete, you will have access to the full list of exhibitor PR and media profiles so that you can select with whom you would like to meet, as well as monitor which companies have selected to meet with you.
The match-making system works by asking you to rank your preferences from highest to lowest. A mutual selection will increase the probability of an appointment being generated. There is also the option to block certain companies with whom you would prefer not to meet.
Once submitted, the system will run the match-making process and produce your provisional schedule, which you will be able to view online, download as a PDF and/or print. There will be the opportunity to go online again to personally refine your appointments, fill any gaps and message attendees to arrange additional appointments.
A: For further information, please contact [email protected].