BRAND USA TRAVEL WEEK U.K. & EUROPE 2022
Brand USA invites U.K. & European buyers to attend up to three days of appointments from Tuesday, September 27 – Thursday, September 29, 2022. Buyers will have the opportunity to attend up to 13, 20-minute matchmade appointments per day.
In addition to the appointment schedule, an enrichment series will offer critical market insights from compelling speakers and attendees will have the opportunity to network with key contacts during the hosted evening events.
- Buyers will be hosted, with travel and hotel accommodation provided.
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided to buyers during the hosted appointments and evening events.
- Attendees will be accommodated in a central Frankfurt hotel near the venue. Three-day buyers will be hosted for up to four nights and two-day buyers will be hosted for up to three nights. The number of hosted nights will be confirmed based on flight schedules.
- Arrangements will be managed and booked by the event organizers on a rolling first-come, first-served basis. Further information will be distributed to those accepted as attendees well in advance of Brand USA Travel Week U.K. & Europe 2022.
Entry is open to U.K. & European buyers and will be based on current or potential business to the USA and program length. In order to be eligible, registrants must be in a position to make or influence decisions on the U.S. travel product that their companies offer.
Please complete the registration form. If you are a company that has more than one product developer, please forward registration to each eligible colleague.
Airlines who wish to engage in appointments with U.S. exhibitors are invited to register as a buyer. Accommodation only will be provided for airlines.
Registration must be completed by July 1, 2022, but places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis (provided you meet the eligibility criteria) so we encourage you to register early.
- Brand USA will review registration information to ensure suitable qualifications of the buyer cohort.
- You may register one colleague from another business function (e.g. marketing) to accompany you on your appointments – these colleagues may not have their own appointment schedules and they will be accepted at Brand USA’s sole discretion.
- Multiple buyers from the same company may register to attend and manage their own appointment schedules, but space is limited and registration does not guarantee attendance.
- You will receive email confirmation from Brand USA related to your completed registration.
- Attendance is not transferable from accepted registrants to others without the prior written approval of Brand USA.
- Attendees may not host or operate a Frankfurt-based travel trade event at any time during the Term of Brand USA Travel Week U.K. & Europe 2022 without written permission from Brand USA.
- Registration is subject to the Brand USA Travel Week U.K. & Europe 2022 Terms and Conditions.
- Brand USA Travel Week U.K. & Europe 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
A: After buyer registration closes on July 1, 2022, all attendees will be invited to create their online profiles on the bespoke appointment system. Once all profiles are complete, you will have access to the full list of exhibitor and buyer profiles so that you can select with whom you would like to meet, as well as monitor which companies have selected you.
The match-making system works by asking you to rank your preferences from highest to lowest. A mutual selection will increase the probability of an appointment being generated. There is also the option to block certain companies with whom you would prefer not to meet.
Once submitted, the system will run the match-making process and produce your provisional schedule, which you will be able to view online, download as a PDF and/or print. There will be the opportunity to go online again to personally refine your appointments, fill any gaps and message attendees to arrange additional appointments.
A: Further information will be released regarding speakers and sessions in August. Appointment schedules will be shared up to two weeks before Brand USA Travel Week U.K. & Europe 2022.
A: Our intent is to provide both buyers and exhibitors opportunities to hear from compelling speakers including marketers, strategists, and industry leaders in a series of meaningful conversations designed to inspire, engage, and educate. These sessions will not conflict with pre-scheduled appointments.
A: For further information, please contact [email protected].