Brand USA Travel Week U.K. & Europe 2023 is designed to showcase the diverse range of travel experiences available throughout all the country. Registration is open to all tourism industry entities, including but not limited to, destination marketing organizations (DMOs), hospitality organizations, hotels, attractions, and other companies operating export-ready tourism services in the United States.
- January 17 - February 7: Registration for Brand USA Travel Week U.K. & Europe 2019 Legacy Attendees
- February 14: Registration open to ALL
January 17 - February 7 registration will be open for all U.S. partners that attended Travel Week in 2019. During this time, a space will be reserved for this group as a thank you for their continued support of the event.
After the February 7 deadline, these spaces will no longer be reserved, and registration will then open for all U.S. exhibitors on February 14. Registration from February onward will be based on a first come first served basis.
Policies and Procedures
Only the named registrant is eligible to attend. Registrations are not transferable to colleagues without prior written approval from Brand USA.
Registration confirmation will be announced on a rolling basis. Please register as soon as possible, however registration does not guarantee attendance, which is limited due to space. Attendees may not host or operate a London-based travel trade event at any time during the term of Brand USA Travel Week U.K. & Europe 2023 without written permission from Brand USA. Registration for all exhibitors will open on February 14 and close on March 31 2023.
Primary delegates must be based in the U.S.; Secondary delegates may include European-based representatives.
Registration is subject to the Brand USA Travel Week U.K. & Europe 2023 Terms and Conditions.
Brand USA reserves the right to make selections to ensure geographic and branding diversity consistent with its corporate purpose pursuant to the Travel Promotion Act of 2009, as amended.
• $2,000.00 per additional delegate (maximum of one additional delegate)
Included in the Exhibitor Fee
- One delegate attendee (additional delegate chargeable per rate above).
- Three days of pre-arranged, matchmade appointments.
- Attendance at enrichment series.
- Exhibitor table and branding material. All exhibitor space will be of equal size and includes an exhibition table and 2 chairs. No “booth build-outs” or enhancements are permitted. Brand USA will provide physical signage and visuals for each table. Exhibitors may provide source images, logos, and other marks in accordance with a production schedule delivered to registered exhibitors.
- Breakfast, lunch, tea, and coffee from Monday, October 16 – Thursday, October 19.
- Directory of exhibitor and buyer attendees to include contact and biographical information available via the appointment-scheduling portal.
- Access to all evening receptions. Food and beverages will be provided.
The event will be held at: etc.venues County Hall, Belvedere Road, SE1 7PB, London, U.K.
Accommodation is not included in the exhibitor fee.
- Brand USA Travel Week U.K. & Europe 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Yes, we encourage your partners to participate by sharing your table or on their own table. There is a maximum of two people per table.
A: Hosted U.K. & European buyers will be recruited from countries across Europe, including and not limited to Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, and Sweden), Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
We have chosen these markets based on where we have representation and where our exhibitors will gain the most value.
A: Our intent is to provide both buyers and exhibitors opportunities to hear from compelling speakers including marketers, strategists, and industry leaders in a series of meaningful conversations designed to inspire, engage, and educate. These sessions will not conflict with pre-scheduled appointments.
A: After registration closes on March 31 2023, all attendees will be invited to create their online profiles on the bespoke appointment system. Once all profiles are complete, you will have access to the full list of exhibitor and buyer profiles so that you can select with whom you would like to meet, as well as monitor which companies have selected you.
The match-making system works by asking you to rank your preferences from highest to lowest. A mutual selection will increase the probability of an appointment being generated. There is also the option to block certain companies with whom you would prefer not to meet.
Once submitted, the system will run the match-making process and produce your provisional schedule, which you will be able to view online, download as a PDF and/or print. There will be the opportunity to go online again to personally refine your appointments, fill any gaps and message attendees to arrange additional appointments. Please note that the algorithm used has been optimized since last year’s event to prioritize and maximize the number of mutual matches.
A: Yes, in accordance with the Terms & Conditions, exhibitors who cancel before July 31, 2023 will be reimbursed. Exhibitors who cancel after July 31, 2023 shall forfeit their registration fees.
A: For further information, please contact [email protected].
Please click here to view the list of U.S. exhibitors attending Brand USA Travel Week U.K. & Europe 2022.