TRAVEL ENTERTAINMENT & VIDEO ON-DEMAND: “GO USA CONNECTED TV” FOR HOW WE WATCH TV NOW
International travelers can now explore the USA’s must-see places, great outdoors, foodie hot spots and amazing road trips on the new GoUSA TV!
There’s a revolution happening right now in television with rapidly growing consumer interest in cutting the cable and opting for Connected TV. By upgrading to “Smart TVs,”or simply using a plug-in device, viewers save on cable costs, while still receiving favorite channels and discovering new entertainment options like GoUSA TV.
Why Connected TV?
- We live in a multi-screen, multi-platform world, with one in three consumers saying they’ve never had cable television, or no longer do.
- While people are watching less linear television, time with digital video is on the rise.
- By 2025, half of viewers under 32 will not subscribe to a pay TV service.
- Currently 80% of television sales are internet-enabled, interactive televisions that support the increasing amount of consumers who consider themselves “cord-cutters.”
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10 percent when reading it in text.
How can Brand USA partners participate?
- Start by watching GoUSA TV. Take note of the production quality and categories.
- Consider video content that you’ve already created. Do you have a single video, or perhaps episodic shows that feature your destination? Do you have an assignable global license?
- Email us a link to your video: [email protected].
- If you don’t have a video link to send and instead would like to upload the source file, register for our Digital Asset Management system here. Should you have any questions regarding the DAM, please contact Justin Pile at [email protected].
- Consider participating in a GoUSA TV partner program such as “Road Food,” or “American Sound.” For more details, click here.
- Want to create new content for the channel, or have additional questions? Contact Mark Lapidus, Senior Director, Digital & Content Development at [email protected].
- Brand USA retains final approval of all video submissions and uses submitted assets at our sole discretion.
GoUSA TV is now available on Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire. Coming soon: Google Chromecast and GoUSA TV apps for iOS and Android phones.