Because every place has a story.
GoUSA TV has a linear streaming channel that operates on a daily schedule, plus a video-on-demand option, where viewers can choose specific episodes. The shows are primarily mid-form, from 7 to 10 minutes, with many shows in a series. We also carry full-length movies to short vignettes. We have many GoUSA TV Originals that we produce; we license shows; and we accept shows from destinations.
During the last 12 months, GoUSA TV’s distribution has grown exponentially. The network is adding new platforms on a monthly basis now. Each time we launch a new platform, we gain greater organic audience. Platforms currently include:
OTT, Connected TV, Smart TV, FAST Channels
- 80% of television sales are now for “Smart TVs, “which often contain an eco-system built into the television. This system resembles a cable channel guide, as viewers click on channels like GoUSA TV to watch them stream, for the same experience as traditional TV stations, or network.
How to Watch GoUSA TV:
Streaming: Watch GoUSA TV either on linear, or on video-on-demand via LG Channels (U.K., Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Australia), XUMO, Plex, Samsung TV Plus (U.K., India, Sweden, & Netherlands), Reach TV, Rakuten (U.K., Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland), Video Elephant, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, Google Chromecast, iOS & Android, VIDDA on Toshiba and other smart TVs and platforms.
Web: Watch a curated list of shows online via GoUSA TV YouTube.
Transit: Catch your favorite GoUSA TV shows on United Airlines, GO Transit (Canada), and Reach TV in airports and hotels.
How may destinations participate?
- Watch GoUSA TV at: https://watch.plex.tv/live-tv/channel/gousa-tv
- Submit your storytelling for GoUSA TV…! Email the link to your video:[email protected].
- Want to create stories, or have questions? Contact Mark Lapidus, Vice President, Product & Technology at [email protected].
- Brand USA accepts submissions at our sole discretion.
In-Kind Content Contribution Form | Digital Asset Management (DAM) | GoUSA TV Spec Sheet
Currently Streaming on GoUSA TV
- Small Town, Big Story
- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
- Epic Trails
- Lucky in Love
For the third year, the Brand USA Video Storytelling Awards drew in numerous submissions from our partners around the USA. As winners for 2020 were not announced last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 and 2021 award winners for Outstanding Video Storytelling were announced together.
- Visit California
- Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board
- Discover Puerto Rico
- Visit Norfolk
- Kentucky Department of Tourism