Brand USA, the destination marketing organization for the United States, has announced the launch of a new travel trade website: . The new online platform will act as a comprehensive, one-stop gateway for travel industry professionals looking to better sell the USA.
Created specifically to fit the needs of the international travel trade, the website will ensure that destination decisions become simpler and stress-free. Readily accessible from all mobile devices with intuitive navigation, the website will boast enriched creative and up-to-date content. VisitTheUSA.com/TravelTrade became live in January 2018 and brings a number of useful trade resources, which are currently spread across Brand USA’s consumer and corporate websites, into a single, stand-alone space.
“Brand USA understands the importance of the travel trade and we’ve taken detailed measures to create a website that truly reflects the industry’s needs, interests and desires,” said Cathy Domanico, vice president, global trade development for Brand USA. “The travel trade continues to play a significant role in driving international visitors to, though, and beyond America’s gateways. This new digital development will enable Brand USA to better connect with, and provide an engaging platform for, all travel industry professionals.”
Designed and developed by Brand USA, the new trade website features:
- Mobile-optimised, responsive design to enhance user experience across a full spectrum of devices, including tablets and smart phones
- Direct access to the Brand USA Trip Kit, a helpful resource for USA travel inspiration and information, including suggested itineraries (beginning in key gateway cities and expanding out to explore additional destinations) and beautiful destination photos
- Expanded corporate calendar highlighting Brand USA’s industry activities and signature events up to five years in advance
- Information and advice on visiting the USA, including an overview of U.S. travel policies
- Expanded directory of receptive tour operators
- Contact details for Brand USA’s international representation agencies
- New ‘USA Trip Planner’ tool
The website can be accessed by visiting VisitTheUSA.com/TravelTrade.
About Brand USA
Brand USA, the destination marketing organization for the United States, was established by the Travel Promotion Act as the nation's first public-private partnership to promote the United States as a premier travel destination and to communicate U.S. travel policies and procedures to worldwide travelers. The organization’s mission is to increase international visitation to the USA in order to fuel the U.S. economy and enhance the image of the United States worldwide. Formed as the Corporation for Travel Promotion in 2010, the public-private entity began operations in May 2011 and does business as Brand USA. According to studies by Oxford Economics, over the past five years Brand USA's marketing initiatives have helped welcome 5.4 million incremental visitors to the USA, benefiting the U.S. economy with more than $38 billion in total economic impact and supporting, on average, more than 51,000 incremental jobs a year.
For industry or partner information about Brand USA, visit TheBrandUSA.com. To discover more about the USA and the boundless diversity of American travel experiences and authentic, rich culture, please visit Brand USA’s consumer website VisitTheUSA.com and follow Visit The USA on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.