Erin Setter Named to Destinations International’s 30 Under 30
Brand USA is thrilled to announce that Erin Setter has been named one of Destinations International’s 2020 30 Under 30 recipients.
Erin is a manager, partner engagement for Brand USA. In this role, Erin is responsible for developing and nurturing relationships with Brand USA partners in the Midwest to maximize partner participation in cooperative marketing programs.
Erin, who joined Brand USA in October 2015, started as a partner service representative and quickly progressed to manage the development and execution of regional partner marketing contracts. While attending the University of Minnesota, she interned for the industry relations manager at Explore Minnesota in St. Paul. She graduated with a bachelor of science degree in recreation resource management, resourced-based tourism and a minor in film studies.
The 30 individuals, 30 years of age and under, will have the opportunity to engage in professional development opportunities throughout 2020 and beyond. The honorees originate from a variety of destination organizations of all sizes and countries.
“The 30 Under 30 program remains critical to our organization’s vision and mission,” said Don Welsh, president and CEO of Destinations International. “Especially in these uncertain times, we are especially excited to announce these young professionals as they are the future of the travel and tourism industry.’
The program will focus on year-round professional development, including regular interactive webinars and an online community to share ideas.
“We’re proud to be the founding partner for this program, now in its 10th year,” said Mike Gamble, president and CEO of SearchWide Global. “This year we celebrate these rising stars who one day will lead our industry with the experience of our current challenges. The recipients will bring us just as much insight as we will provide them mentorship and opportunity throughout the year.”
The 2020 30 Under 30 Class Includes:
- Christina Amrhein, VISIT FLORIDA
- Lisa Baird, Visit Oakland
- Rebekah Baughman, Kansas City KS Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Meg Berno, Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Tyler Edic, Visit Savannah
- Christine Felton, Visit Austin
- Stephanie Fred, Visit Tampa Bay
- Taylor Fry, Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Taylor Greenwalt, Galveston Island Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Michael Hensley, Great Lakes Bay Regional Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Diana Kelterborn, Visit Loudoun
- Wesley Kirkpatrick, Visit Anaheim
- Kylie Leslie, Visit Phoenix
- Tiffany Lutka, DuPage Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Courtney Manson, Travel Alberta
- Ronneisha Mayo, Cincinnati USA Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Jordan McCauley, Travel Oregon
- Michelle McKenzie, Visit Vancouver USA
- Jonathan Neis, Providence Warwick Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Hayley Radich, Travel Lane County
- Erica Riddle, Destination DC
- Amelia Ritter, Livingston County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Amanda Scherlin, Visit Casper
- Erin Setter, Brand USA
- Ryan Shehu, Visit Ithaca
- Steph Snelling, Destination Greater Victoria
- Taylor Stanley, Visit Lake Charles
- Michelle Vilas, Discover Puerto Rico
- Jessie Walker, Visit Baltimore
- Rebecca Wu, Tourism Richmond
“In these times more than ever, it’s important to build into the next generation of leaders, said John Groh, CDME, president and CEO of Rockford Area CVB and chair of the foundation. “The Destinations International Foundation is proud of our 30 Under 30 Program and we are grateful to our donors and supporters who make this program possible. This program helps further develop our industry’s young leaders. We look forward to engaging with them through professional development and networking opportunities throughout the year and in the years to come.”
Now in its 10th year, the 30 Under 30 program is supported by founding program partner, SearchWide Global and sponsored by Fired Up! Culture, MMGY Global, Northstar Meetings Group and Pandora.
For more information on the 30 Under 30 Program and the 2020 30 Under 30 class, please visit destinationsinternational.org/general-information/30-under-30.