JCDecaux (UK) Out of Home
JCDecaux is partnering with Brand USA to create custom, stand-alone destination campaigns in the United Kingdom dedicated to delivering the highest quality out-of-home (OOH) advertising solutions. Partners have the opportunity to participate in a highly customizable, dedicated campaign with a premier brand and substantial Brand USA support. Pairing with social can be an option with OOH at an incremental cost.
- JCDecaux is the No.1 outdoor advertising company in the world, delivering 1.5 billion weekly viewed impressions.
- JCDecaux will utilize the most sophisticated out-of-home infrastructure to promote U.S. destinations, targeting the UK’s young, afluent and urban population.
- Digital OOH advertising reaches 60% of the UK population.
- Small Format - Bus shelter six-sheet posters are planned into the traffic infrastructure, ensuring that panels achieve maximum exposure on the busiest routes across the UK. - Six-sheet posters deliver high frequency, ensuring high exposure levels with repeated views.
- Large Format - Billboards, which o er national reach, are highly effective for building brand awareness and familiarity. - Located on some of the UK's busiest roads, large-format sites stand out from the crowd and deliver high-impact opportunities. - Backlit and digital opportunities ensure continuous visibility at all times of day.
- Malls - Malls, with an average visit time of 90 minutes, are the perfect environment to engage with consumers in the mindset to spend. - Large-format screens are located in central locations or near anchor stores, delivering visibility and memorability above and beyond the standard offering.
- Rail Stations - With total annual rail traffic of more than 3 billion, the train-riding audience is bigger than ever. - There are 54 million rail journeys each week, with more than 1.7 million Britons traveling to work by train per day. - With an average main station dwell time in the UK of 19 minutes, this allows for a greater depth of engagement with your consumer.