Video: Destination-At-A-GlanceThe Destination-At-A-Glance series includes short, energetic and candid vignettes, each focusing on a single experience in your destination, and one teaser that provides an overview. Feature experiences such as craft brewing, local art galleries or other unique activities in your destination to inspire engagement and sharing.
- Turnkey, custom video content creation.
- Diverse content options to suit a multitude of destination marketing strategies.
- Opportunity to feature video content on Destination, Trips or Experience pages on VisitTheUSA sites.
- Supported by robust traffic generation and/or distribution strategies with the opportunity to target a wide variety of markets.
Opportunity Close : Ongoing
Series of 4 videos (up to 3 co-op partners)
- (3) hosted :45 vignettes
- (1) music-only :15 teaser video in both standard and 1x1 social-friendly format
- Dedicated Experience Page on all English language and subtitle-appropriate Visit The USA sites
- 125,000 video views to your :15 pre-roll via Media IQ
* Each content package highlights experiences in close proximity that can be shot comfortably within two 10-hour shoot days.
**Packages include videos and teasers with language-appropriate assets for your media campaign (based on chosen target market).
***All packages include:
- B-roll footage, with full rights in perpetuity
- Raw photographic images taken on location 12 months of storage for all assets with secure accessibility and unlimited downloads
- Two rounds of revisions for each video (additional costs to be discussed as needed)
Add-on (1 vignette, for 1 partner)
- 1 additional :45 vignette, includes one additional day of filming with a 2-person crew
*Each vignette will include required Brand USA branding and follow Brand USA style guidelines. Messaging will be unique to your destination.
**For production outside of the continental U.S., please add a minimum fee of $5,000 to package pricing to account for increased travel and production costs. Fee may be increased incrementally pending crew size, timing, and number of vignettes.