2019 India Sales Mission
22 - 27
This is the eighth annual Sales Mission to India providing an interactive platform for U.S. DMOs, hotels, attractions and suppliers to interact directly with tour operators, travel agents, meeting & incentive agents, and media. The main focus is to educate the Indian travel industry on the limitless potential of the U.S. as a travel destination, create awareness and encourage leisure travelers from India to visit the U.S.
In addition to returning to Mumbai and New Delhi, the 2019 mission includes Chennai, bringing even more opportunities for you to meet with top travel buyers – including tour operators, travel agents, incentive and meeting agents and the media.
Previous Sales Mission participants have successfully expanded thier footprint in India and this trend will continue through the 2019 Brand USA India Sales Mission.
The India Sales Mission registration includes:
- Three table top trade events (Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi)
- Two VIP networking dinners with the customers. (Mumbai, New Delhi)
- One EduChat Session in Mumbai. (This is an educational session which will give the delegates an opportunity to get a deeper understanding of the Indian outbound market. There will be panel of experts from the industry who will provide their insights on the topic.)
- Exclusive Trade Media Event in New Delhi.
- Scheduled Meals that are a part of the Sales Mission and some airport transfers.
- No refund will be provided for any cancellation within 60 days of the India mission.
- If there is a no show on the day of the event, no refund will be provided.
Terms & Conditions
- Registration is online and on first-come, first-served basis only.
- Payment must be received prior to the start of the mission.
- The registration is limited to destinations, hotels, attractions and destination management companies only.
- If the registrations are full before the cut-off date we will not be able to accommodate anymore as registration is limited to 40 companies only.
- Each registered company will be allocated one table which can accommodate a maximum of 2 representatives – 1 Primary representative + 1 Secondary representative. Please note that each company will be allowed a maximum of 2 representatives per table.