Brand USA invites the trade to “Rediscover the USA” with a series of webinars this March
NEW DELHI (February 23, 2021)—This March, Brand USA, the destination marketing organization for the United States, will launch a new, educational webinar series in India entitled, “Rediscover the USA.” The three-part series will assist travel agents in updating their knowledge of U.S. destinations and experiences, showcasing family holiday ideas. With the help of Brand USA Insider Guides—a part of Brand USA’s digital resource library for the travel trade—travel agents will explore to, through, and beyond U.S. gateways via road and rail journeys.
“We are delighted to once again engage with our Indian travel trade partners to help them create new, varied experiences for clients visiting the USA. The ‘Rediscover the USA’ webinar series will also give the Indian travel trade community an opportunity to interact with various destination management companies (DMCs) in the United States to learn about their latest product range, along with their on-ground service offerings,” says Jackie Ennis, vice president, global markets for Brand USA.
Rediscover the USA will offer extensive information on diverse local experiences that will inspire Indian travelers to visit the U.S., and assist the travel trade with enriching their itineraries and offerings. In addition to a presentation from representatives of Brand USA, DMCs offering tourism services in the USA will also join the webinars to showcase their on-ground services and provide information about new, innovative products available in their portfolios for 2021.
Upcoming dates for the three Rediscover the USA are:
- East Coast Explorations: March 10, 2021 From the iconic lighthouses of New England to the charming coastal city of Savannah, set under a veil of Spanish moss, discover beyond the gateway cities in the Northeast and Southeast regions of the United States and gain knowledge of new East Coast products.
- Central – USA Adventures: March 17, 2021 Build expertise on how to create new Central USA products that take families from the Great Lakes and Great River Road National Scenic Byway of the Midwest to towering red rocks and desert landscapes of the American Southwest.
- West Coast Getaways: March 31, 2021 Explore majestic mountain ranges and rugged hills of the Wild West as well as hidden coves, cliffside trails, and ancient forests along the Pacific coast to learn about new West Coast products that take travelers to, through and beyond the gateway cities.
The following DMCs will be interacting with Indian travel agents at these webinars showcase their products:
- East Coast Explorations: American Tours International (ATI), 7M Tours, and Allied T Pro
- Central – USA Adventures: Ujala Vacations, Tours Limited, and Maxim Tours
- West Coast Getaways: Discover Destinations, TravDek, and Red Carpet Travels
The travel trade can register for the ‘Rediscover the USA’ webinars via this link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NplzuVBmQBuJXPiCMMWM9A
Brand USA also encourages agents to sign up for the USA Discovery Program, an interactive online training course which provides them with the knowledge and skills needed to sell trips to the USA more effectively to customers.
About Brand USA
Brand USA, the destination marketing organization for the United States, was established by the Travel Promotion Act as the nation's first public-private partnership to promote the United States as a premier travel destination and to communicate U.S. travel policies and procedures to worldwide travelers. The organization’s mission is to increase international visitation to the USA in order to fuel the U.S. economy and enhance the image of the United States worldwide. Formed as the Corporation for Travel Promotion in 2010, the public-private entity began operations in May 2011 and does business as Brand USA. According to studies by Oxford Economics, over the past five years Brand USA's marketing initiatives have helped welcome 5.4 million incremental visitors to the USA, benefiting the U.S. economy with more than $38 billion in total economic impact and supporting, on average, more than 51,000 incremental jobs a year.
For industry or partner information about Brand USA, visit TheBrandUSA.com. To discover more about the USA and the boundless diversity of American travel experiences and authentic, rich culture, please visit Brand USA’s consumer website VisitTheUSA.com and follow Visit The USA on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About GoUSA TV
Because every place has a story. GoUSA TV is a premier travel entertainment channel, available at your fingertips with no subscription, no fees and no logins required. Watch full episodes, documentaries and films, told from the diverse perspectives of real people across America. Download. Escape. Explore. GoUSA TV. GoUSA TV is available for download on your iOS or Android device, or on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Samsung TV Plus.